OVERVIEW: The Tartan Tank is rooted in the “Engineering Design Thinking Process”.
The methodology includes Physical Science content, innovation, technology, research and application of skills. The Tartan Tank seeks to inspire, spark creativity and accelerate learning by:
- Hands on laboratory exercises and experiments
- Design Thinking Process
- Guided Workshops
- Tartan Tank Expo ( April 25, 2018)
- Showcase their solutions/pitch investors at a year-end invite-only Demo Day & Tartan Tank (Top Presenters) Date: April 25, 2018
To ensure the success of future SMES leaders and innovators through inspiration, education and action.
To foster the spirit of science and innovation in the hearts and minds of young Tartans.
- Build an environment that would give students the opportunity to explore their science interests and entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Create “transformational experiences”
- Host Workshops to educate students on design thinking and entrepreneurship including conception, ideation, team building, prototyping, fundraising and more. These would be hosted on campus.
- To prepare students to build and apply technologies that enhance the future of society.
- Engage our dynamic community.